Veggie & Hummus Sandwich Wrap - Delightful!
Here's a quick and easy way to increase your daily fiber intake with this scrumptious veggie and hummus wrap. Not only does it taste great, but it's also easy to make and is a great source of fiber!
- 1 whole-grain tortilla
- 3 tablespoons hummus
- ¼ avocado, mashed
- ¼ medium red bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced cucumber
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
Spread tortilla with hummus and the other with avocado. Fill the wrap with greens, bell pepper, cucumber, and carrot. Slice in half and serve.
- Serving size: 1 wrap
- Per serving: 325 calories; 14 g fat(2 g sat); 12 g fiber; 40 g carbohydrates; 13 g protein; 171 mcg folate; 0 cholesterol; 7 g sugars; 2 g added sugars; 6,388 IU vitamin A; 50 mg vitamin C; 108 mg calcium; 3 mg iron; 407 mg sodium; 746 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin A (128% daily value), Vitamin C (83% dv), Folate (43% dv)
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2½
- Exchanges: 2 fat, 1½ starch, 1 vegetable, ½ lean protein, ½ carbohydrate